Friday, August 29, 2008

The post about my blog's new look

I spent way too much time today clicking around from blog to blog to blog today. Yes... I had more important things to do but I figured with the busy weekend we have coming up, I wanted to spend some time being unproductive today to make up for it. I'm thankful for the opportunity to "waste" some time and don't plan on making it a habit. Trust me... I know what it feels like to not have time to spare for such "leisurely activities."

As a result of my blog visits, I found Leelou Blogs. She has wonderful blog designs and I managed to figure out how to change mine, using one of her **free** (!!!) layouts.

I think it is much prettier than what I was using before. However, I think it is a little more difficult to read. I made a few changes already in an attempt to make it easier on the eyes but I'm not really sure if it's enough.

Leave a comment and let me know what you think. (Unfortunately, I can't change back to my layout from before because I didn't bother to save it, but I could try to make some changes when I have time to muddle through the HTML. I don't know how to write the code but I muddle through by guessing.)

4 comments:

  1. It is just LOVELY and very relaxing to the eyes :-)

    ~sue christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new look. Thanks for sharing all about your adventures and Singapore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The background is pretty but it's distracting when I read your blog. Can you outline your pink blog box let's say in black so it stands out more? Otherwise, I love the asian feel to it. I hope your move went well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by and leaving comments. It's good to hear from you Sue and Lisad. It's been a while.

    Monica- Thanks for the idea. I used dark pink instead but I think it helps the same way black would. I was trying to figure out how to change the color of the post background but couldn't. Glad you thought of the border because I like the way that looks.

    ReplyDelete