Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Have you missed me?

It's been over a month since I have posted. I guess I needed a break. I pretty much took a break from the computer almost completely. The only exceptions were letting the girls watch Barbie movies on youtube or play games on barbie.com, occasionally checking/reading e-mail (but not writing a whole lot), and sometimes looking for a recipe. I didn't really mean to runaway from my online life. It just happened.

But now I'm back. I've missed reading my friends' blogs and staying in touch with people through e-mail. I don't know that you've really missed out on hearing about what's going on here - which is not much (other than our wonderful holiday trip). Gander has done a great job uploading videos and photos so we didn't entirely fall of the face off the web-earth. (I think there are more photos and videos to come but jetlag and being back to work have slowed down his progress in getting things posted.)

I hope you haven't missed me too much. I'll try to get back in the swing of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment