Monday, October 6, 2008

Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

Anyone out there???

So far only one person has tried to guess the price of the box of Cheerios. (Thanks, Lenora.) I hope more of you will leave a comment to guess the price.

I know there is no real prize for winning but isn't the thought of being mentioned on my (I mean "our") blog as a "WINNER" motivation enough? NO? Well... um.... ok. How about a postcard from Singapore? Alrighty, then. I hereby amend the official rules of "The Price is Right blog-style" and declare that the winner will be sent an actual postcard through snail mail as a prize. (I know. It's a pretty pathetic prize but not nearly as pathetic as the fact that I've resorted to trying to bribe you to play my game. Am I beyond help?)

I hope you'll play along. Anyone is welcome to play, whether I know you or not. Be sure to leave at least your first name if you post anonymously. If you win and you want your postcard prize, then I'll figure out how to get it to you at that point. (I'm not going to worry about that issue right now.)

3 comments:

  1. Starlene, I guess $7.00 U.S. Dollars. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll play, I'll play!!

    really weird thing happened with my bloglines account, I haven't had any posts listed from you since before September 30th, and then, all of a sudden today it listed 18 posts!

    I'll have to pop over here in person instead of relying on bloglines...

    well, that is why I haven't been over here to visit, and why I missed the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, I've been having the same problem with Bloglines lately, with a few different subscriptions.

    Glad you figured it out, though!

    ReplyDelete